- Good at D3.js, together.js, chart.js, etc. using this kind of visualization module and make the good vision user dashboard and build specialist data visualization interface
- Experienced in backend projects with Node JS, Express JS, PHP, Laravel, Python, Django REST API, and third-party authentication by using social login (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Discord, etc.) and using Auth provider like JWT, OAuth, Firebase Auth. And building the backend API and API document by using Swagger
- Experienced in Mobile application and PWA project by using React Native and Ionic also published to Google and App Store.
- Have good experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL Procedures, Functions and Triggers and familiar with Non-Relational Database like Mongo DB and Orient DB.
- Experience in DevOps and Azure and build the CI dev ENV in a number of projects.
- Experience in Agile teamwork and tools like Git, Gitlab, DevOps, Jira, Trello, Basecamp, Todolist, etc.
Master degree of Computer Enginnering, International Programar. able to think, design, and apply knowledge into practice in the areas of software, hardware, and networking which are foundations of technology and communication systems.
Aug 2019 - Apr 2020OculusAlerts NY
Full Stack web developer & website maintainer
- Responsible for creating, designing, and reviewing Web site by gathering business specifications, the Agile Scrum Application Development Methodology adopted.
- Using Figma for the company new sub-service (proxy service) UI/UX design
- Project planning documents assumptions, functional requirements, product features, and programmer specifications. Recommend operational and process improvements based on efficiencies and available technologies.
- Used PHP and CodeIgniter framework to avoid conflict between pre and new env
- Used the MySQL database to use the pre database and extend that.
- Used naming service to hidden the backend proxy provider endpoint.
- retrieve all of the proxy endpoints provider market prices (packetstream.io, smartproxy.com)
- integrate with Discord Auth API to implement social login in the system.
- Stripe and PayPal payment Gateway integrate
Environment: PHP 7, CodeIgniter, MySQL, Html, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Naming service, API integration, Third-party Authentication(Discord)
Oct 2017 - Mar 2019J.Louis Dev Team
Full stack developer
- Research, UI/UX design and implement technical specifications for the product based on client requirement
- Ensure projects are built to meet performance, security, and functional client requirements.
- Stay up-to-date on industry standards and incorporate them appropriately.
- Assist with testing, debugging, documentation, and overall quality assurance of projects.
- Involved in the requirement analysis, design, development, review, deployment as well as in the testing of the product.
- After service for individual client and upgrade website based on client desired feature.
Environment: PHP, Laravel, Node, React, Gatsby Express, Vue, MySQL, MongoDB, SQL server, Orient DB
Legiit.com - This is one of the freelancing websites like Fiverr and freelancer.com. There are 2 kind of business first one is buying the service that provides from sellers. The business workflow is most like Fiverr. And the second one is posting the specific job from the client and apply for from the freelancer side with an individual proposal. But the buy & sell business is more active in Legiit.com
Ft.epsohs.com - This is one of the ERP and FinTech websites for Quemart company. Worked on this project from scratch and finish this project by using Laravel. Here is test account (username: “king king”, password: “bgt54321”)
Sep 2015 - Jun 2017Mumblit
React Frontend Developer
- Designed user Interface using Material UI components such as tabs, grids, dropdowns, etc. And configured the routing service using React. Involved in developing Angular-JS directives to do reusable UI components.
- Used Axios to retrieve the data from the server and to display the content on the browser and took part in creating custom reusable components.
- Used Spring Declarative Transaction Management to manage request transactions.
- Spring batch jobs built for importing XML data into the database and for email alerts.
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application and GIT tools to manage the code versions.
Environment: React, material UI, Git, DevOps, Html, Sass